Hey, YOUth! We want you to be part of the 2nd Asian Youth Forum’s Social Media Team!
The 2-day forum will be attended by youth participants from across regions where there will be capacity-building, explorations of solutions, and networking in pursuit of green growth, governance, environment, education, and employment.
Interested? Simply join the #DearYouth: Innovation Without Borders Video Blog Competition. Here’s how:
1. Create a 2-minute video that encourages the youth to use social media in innovating solutions that address urgent social issues in Asia and the Pacific. Share your personal and organizational experiences!
2. Upload your entries to YouTube, Vimeo, or Dropbox.
3. Fill up the registration form where you will be asked to send us the link to your entry as well as other important information.
4. Deadline for submission of entries is 01 April 2014 (23:59 +8GMT)
5. Check adbyouthinitiative.wordpress.com/dearyouth for more details.
The 3 chosen winners also get the chance to share their message as part of the welcome address for the participants of the 2nd Asian Youth Forum.
We look forward to receiving your entries!